• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Flash #111 2nd Appearance of Kid Flash - Infantino/Anderson Art - CGC 1960

35 posts in this topic

I have just a handful of Books to sell this week. I am raising money for Our Family Summer Vacation at the beach! Pay Pal is fine and please keep in mind all prices include domestic shipping!

5 Golden Age and 1 Silver age Comic. I have checked GPA and the Guide and I hope I came up with some good prices. It's not that easy as there might only be 1 sale comparable over a few years time. All these have been pressed.

I rarely sell a book at full asking price anyway, but if you see one you really like please feel free to hit the :takeit:

60+ Years old GGA, what's not to Love?

Please PM me with questions or Offers but :takeit: wins out.

:news: Take 25% Off Listed Prices!!!

Wings Comics #82 1947 CGC 5.0 OW Classic Bondage Cover. Only 3 on the Census $150 Or Best Offer SOLD

Thrilling Comics #61 1947 CGC 5.0 CTOW Airbrushed Cover. Only 11 on the Census $200 Or Best Offer SOLD

Jumbo Comics #117 1948 CGC 9.0 CTOW Only 6 on the Census with 2 Graded Higher $300 Or Best Offer SOLD

Kaanga Comics #3 1950 CGC 8.0 OW/W Highest Graded w/ only 3 on the Census $200 Or Best Offer SOLD

The Flash #111 1960 CGC 5.0 OW/W 2nd App Kid Flash $150 Or Best Offer

What is it? Too Pricey? Too High Grade? Too Low Grade?

The prices on the first two do seem maybe a touch aggressive. :foryou: I don't know the HG or SA markets well, so not sure about the rest. But I'm sure they'll all find homes eventually!