• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Flash #111 2nd Appearance of Kid Flash - Infantino/Anderson Art - CGC 1960

35 posts in this topic

Jumbo Comics #117 1948 CGC 9.0 CTOW Only 6 on the Census with 2 Graded Higher $300 Or Best Offer

At 25% off, This has to be great price for the book. Another well respected seller had a similar Jumbo issue, raw 8.0 for $175 I believe, earlier in the week.

Thrilling Comics #61 1947 CGC 5.0 CTOW Airbrushed Cover. Only 11 on the Census $200 Or Best Offer

Jumbo Comics #117 1948 CGC 9.0 CTOW Only 6 on the Census with 2 Graded Higher $300 Or Best Offer

Per PM

:takeit:

Here is what's left @ 25% Off:

Kaanga Comics #3 1950 CGC 8.0 OW/W Highest Graded w/ only 3 on the Census $200 Or Best Offer

The Flash #111 1960 CGC 5.0 OW/W 2nd App Kid Flash $150 Or Best Offer

I'm going for the sell out on this sale so make me an OFFER!!!!!!

Thrilling Comics #61 1947 CGC 5.0 CTOW Airbrushed Cover. Only 11 on the Census $200 Or Best Offer

Per PM

Liking the GGA Andy? Congrats on the purchase

Per PM

Who doesn't like the GGA - much better than dodgy blokes in their underwear :insane:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Per PM

Who doesn't like the GGA - much better than dodgy blokes in their underwear :insane:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

:signfunny:

It's one my my favorite covers from Infantino's run, and an issue I'm looking to upgrade at some point.

They used this image for the cover of The Flash Archives vol. 2, but strangely they switched out the head. I guess DC wanted something that was looking toward the reader.

It's one my my favorite covers from Infantino's run, and an issue I'm looking to upgrade at some point.

They used this image for the cover of The Flash Archives vol. 2, but strangely they switched out the head. I guess DC wanted something that was looking toward the reader.

Let me know if this one is not too low grade for you and I will make you a good deal :foryou:

Let me know if this one is not too low grade for you and I will make you a good deal :foryou:

Aw man, you gotta go and tempt me don't you?

Aw man, you gotta go and tempt me don't you?

It falls into you want list criteria :baiting: