• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mad#8 and Archies Girls Betty and Veronica #1 plus some more junk.

31 posts in this topic

I plan to list one more in this thread.

It will be a near short box full of Bronze Age archies. About 120 books or so. All different titles and no duplicates. They are all in the VF/NM range.

I will list them in one large lot.

I need to dig them out and get a better sense of exactly what they are and the exact total before I list them.

I plan on having them up early tommorow morning.

Thanks again for looking!

Oh and Bronzeage fan, if you want my duplicate Ronald Mcdonald to FULLY COMPLETE your Bronze collection..PM Me!!

lol!!!

They show up once in a while. The later issues are pretty tuff. I think it was a 7 issue run.

It is a fun title that mimicked Archie (obviously) but it was geared towards the African American community.

One of the Characters reminded you a bit of a Black Panther member, and the rest of the gang tried to tone his "Against the Man" attitude.

There is also a Character I think called Officer Fuzz, who was in the comic seemingly to show a kinder side to police officer, and show that all were not out to get the Black Man in the inner city.

Its a fun title to collect. I had them all at one time. I may have a double of this first issue. I will try to remember to look for it.

Mad #8 7.0 presents much better. Very Slight lower staple stress, but the staple and cover are secure. White/ OW paper. The paper is phenominal on this book!

On the lower back cover, that is not a pin hole. There must have been a paper chip on the scanner bed.

CCF04162010_00000-1.jpg

Oh what the heck - I've wanted an early Mad for a while and this is a nice one. :takeit:

I plan to list one more in this thread.

It will be a near short box full of Bronze Age archies. About 120 books or so. All different titles and no duplicates. They are all in the VF/NM range.

I will list them in one large lot.

I need to dig them out and get a better sense of exactly what they are and the exact total before I list them.

I plan on having them up early tommorow morning.

Thanks again for looking!

Ok here is what I have: 120 Archies from 1980/1981 in vf condition average.

Imagine a newstand in 1980 and 81 selling all Archies and that is what you have here pretty much all the titles. Mad House, Archie, Everythings Archie, Laugh,Little Archie, Betty and Veronica, etc etc

These will sell for 100.00 plus shipping. I can only ship these in the state, sorry!

Shipping in the states, Im thinking will run 15 to 20 dollars media.