• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some MORE FF's.... 41-50! ALL CGC 9.0 and 1 9.2

57 posts in this topic

Sweet FFs, man. That copy of 42 is an especially nice xample of a tough book to find in high grade. :applause:

Thanks Bob!

True that! Good price too! :headbang:

I am DESPERATELY trying to resist it's gravitational pull. One of my top 10 FF covers...wish I could afford it and the 52. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sweet FFs, man. That copy of 42 is an especially nice xample of a tough book to find in high grade. :applause:

Thanks Bob!

I am DESPERATELY trying to resist it's gravitational pull. One of my top 10 FF covers...wish I could afford it and the 52. GOD BLESS...

I've got your old 42... :baiting::devil:

Thanks Bob!

..don't you need a 45 in 9.0? :baiting:

I do...I need several of these I'm just eyeball-high deep in hock... :tonofbricks:

Thanks Bob!

..don't you need a 45 in 9.0? :baiting:

I do...I need several of these I'm just eyeball-high deep in hock... :tonofbricks:

damn..thats too bad.

i knew you were looking for that 45 9.0

Thanks Bob!

I've got your old 42... :baiting::devil:

:tonofbricks: ....you mean the Rocky Mountain copy I regreted selling before I even boxed it up ? GOD BLESS...

I think we've all agreed that they're some really nice books at some decent prices. Now if only, any of us had some money to spend. :sorry: