• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

60 posts in this topic

What makes me sad about that Unity 1 price is that's what I paid for the _regular_ version of Unity 1 just 40 days after release back in 1992. I was at summer camp when it came out and by the time I made it to a convention, that was the going rate.

Think I also paid $6 for Rai 0 the week of release. I got to the comic store the hour they opened, and they hadn't even received enough copies to cover their subscribers.

What makes me sad about that Unity 1 price is that's what I paid for the _regular_ version of Unity 1 just 40 days after release back in 1992. I was at summer camp when it came out and by the time I made it to a convention, that was the going rate.

Think I also paid $6 for Rai 0 the week of release. I got to the comic store the hour they opened, and they hadn't even received enough copies to cover their subscribers.

Don't feel bad. It went on quite a bit back then.