• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 4 CGC 1.8

13 posts in this topic

Since I upgraded my ASM 4 last week thanks to Mark, I am going to sell off my under copy.

$165 shipped in the US

takeit.gif trumps all but PM's are welcome as well.

asm4.jpg

asm4b.jpg

Carl Waedt makes yet another appearance. :headbang:

Best wishes on the sale. :wishluck:

I am not familiar with "Carl Waedt" I take it he had put his name on a few other books in the past?

He made an appearance last night in cd4ever's sales thread (Tomb of Dracula #2, I think). I also remember something about Waedt being an insider in the comic industry (via Google? :shrug:). I have a few of his books and I've seen tons of his books. He must've had a mammoth collection (and to his credit, at least he had good penmanship :gossip:).

I am not familiar with "Carl Waedt" I take it he had put his name on a few other books in the past?

He made an appearance last night in cd4ever's sales thread (Tomb of Dracula #2, I think). I also remember something about Waedt being an insider in the comic industry (via Google? :shrug:). I have a few of his books and I've seen tons of his books. He must've had a mammoth collection (and to his credit, at least he had good penmanship :gossip:).

I am glad he wrote his name on what seems all his comics...what a dumb move. I am thinking about doing the same. lol..write my name 10 thousand times....FUN!!! Cool Amazing #4 by the way...I still need that one! hm

I am glad he wrote his name on what seems all his comics...what a dumb move. I am thinking about doing the same. lol..write my name 10 thousand times....FUN!!! Cool Amazing #4 by the way...I still need that one! hm

Yep and it is a one of a kind, it has the elusive Carl Waedt autograph lol

Yep and it is a one of a kind, it has the elusive Carl Waedt autograph lol

Ohhhh yeah, Rare. Should have got a SS lable... lol