• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone willing to help me out for Motor City?

4 posts in this topic

I have one book I wanted to get signed and submitted for SS at the Motor City Con. I was going to attend but as luck would have it that's the weekend my girlfriend has settled on for moving in with me. I have a copy of Weird Fantasy #16 I would like to submit for Al Feldstein to sign. If any facilitators are willing to help out PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks.

I have one book I wanted to get signed and submitted for SS at the Motor City Con. I was going to attend but as luck would have it that's the weekend my girlfriend has settled on for moving in with me. I have a copy of Weird Fantasy #16 I would like to submit for Al Feldstein to sign. If any facilitators are willing to help out PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks.

Same here. I have two books that I want to turn into yellow labels.

I will be happy to drop off submissions to the CGC booth for people at motor city.

You will be required to fill out an online submission form/regular submission form with a CC# fully insured ( I don't have any), so CGC can charge you exact submission rates. I will not handle any money for these books due to my contract including paypal, so please don't ask. There will be no limit.

I will drop the books off to Joe Pierson on Thu before the show for processing. As always CGC will do there best to get them signed,but there can be cancellations and situations beyond their control.

Please refer to current guest list as there have been cancellations.

NO SKETCH COVER REQUESTS PLEASE!

PLEASE PREP THE BOOKS FOR SIGNING: include your name, address and invoice # on the backing board included with book. No special requests please.

Please PM me for address info/questions.

I will need the books by the 11th of May.

Thanks again for your interest in Signature Series!