• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's C2E2 (with pics)

103 posts in this topic

more comics, less fat jokes.

I agree. Most people don't look the greatest in spandex so it takes even more courage to wear it while having fun at the shows. Fat jokes are about as politically correct as jokes about Jewish people or people of color and or race.

I disagree with your last sentence. Public jokes about overweight folks are (mostly) still time-honored. Public jokes about Jews or blacks--not so much (although the skinny on all this is that we should move this aspect of the discussion to the discussion thread--bring the spandex, my brothers and sisters! :headbang:).

I agree. Most people don't look the greatest in spandex so it takes even more courage to wear it while having fun at the shows. Fat jokes are about as politically correct as jokes about Jewish people or people of color and or race.

I disagree with your last sentence. Public jokes about overweight folks are (mostly) still time-honored. Public jokes about Jews or blacks--not so much (although the skinny on all this is that we should move this aspect of the discussion to the discussion thread--bring the spandex, my brothers and sisters! :headbang:).

So are Asian jokes still time honored as well? People seem to enjoy those just as much.

So are Asian jokes still time honored as well? People seem to enjoy those just as much.

That's a good question. I guess it really depends on the context, people involved, etc., but you might be on to something.

However, and you'll have to ask silverandbronze about this, there was a very attractive young lady set up across from him all weekend. She wore some low cut shirts to have what I'll call the "Giada" effect. I'm not sure how it worked out... but a lot of guys walked by that booth a few times I'm sure.

and you missed a picture of this?

Here's a pic from the show floor on Saturday in the dealer area at 4:30 PM

C2E2day2066.jpg

On Saturday night, went out with Roy, Jim, Louise, Drew, Transplant, John, Mary Ann, Storms, Dave Miller and Andre Zilli.

Andrew spend Saturday trying to find each other but didn't meet up til the end to finish up our transaction I kept delaying for three days. lol

Anyway, we all went to dinner where Andre graciously picked up the check (thanks again!)

Another awesome night continued when we went to the Hyatt...

I thought about going back Sunday morning but decided hanging out with this guy was better:

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

Foolkiller JR.! =) cute kid...what no comics on his bag? =)

just to avoid the controversy, I'll remove them. Certainly not looking to offend anyone.

However, and you'll have to ask silverandbronze about this, there was a very attractive young lady set up across from him all weekend. She wore some low cut shirts to have what I'll call the "Giada" effect. I'm not sure how it worked out... but a lot of guys walked by that booth a few times I'm sure.

lol I've seen her at other shows. Its very hard to walk up to that booth and look at books. She is extremely good looking and well endowed. NIce running into you and chatting a bit.

DRX

Spider Woman....

C2E2day2014.jpg

....................................................................................................................................................... :o

Cute face (from what we can see anyway) but obviously needs to ditch about 25 pounds. What I'm wondering more is how she can even see through the mask...there are no eyeholes nor an obvious two-way mirror. ???

Spider Woman....

C2E2day2014.jpg

....................................................................................................................................................... :o

Cute face (from what we can see anyway) but obviously needs to ditch about 25 pounds. What I'm wondering more is how she can even see through the mask...there are no eyeholes nor an obvious two-way mirror. ???

doh!

Spider Woman....

C2E2day2014.jpg

..maybe if you just "pull the string"......