• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con....

306 posts in this topic

It's not always a simple "go or don't go" decision. Sometimes promoters ask for things that CGC may not being willing to do or can't do based on other contractual obligations. It can turn into a match and the only person who ultimate loses out is the collector at the fault of the promoter.

Tough on both ends. I'm not sure we'll see CGC in Baltimore.

Well that flippin' sucks. I was actually going to submit something (for the first time in about 4 years). :frustrated:

Who's going to Chicago?

cgc has been annouced for fanexpo the same weekend so i dont know if it will be there to
Last year they were at WWphilly and heroescon on the same days as well so its not impossible.

cgc has been annouced for fanexpo the same weekend so i dont know if it will be there to
Last year they were at WWphilly and heroescon on the same days as well so its not impossible.

No they weren't.

There is an added fee when using NYComics, correct? When CGC is there you can just drop the books off with them to be signed.

Hey if I can clarify one thing.... If you drop your books off at the CGC booth they charge you a $5 fee per signature I believe.

If you mail me your books I charge a $5 fee per signature. (Same as CGC)

If you are there in person I am not sure yet. I will have a CAW who will be mailing me and my clients books to CGC after the show. If they are at the show we will submit in person.

To clarify, The only time CGC charges additional money to the regular ss rate is for additional signatures per book. For example, take a modern, 1 signature is 27.00. If you want a second signature on that book we charge 5.00 additional. Also there may be additional charges if the creator charges for an autograph.

There is an added fee when using NYComics, correct? When CGC is there you can just drop the books off with them to be signed.

Hey if I can clarify one thing.... If you drop your books off at the CGC booth they charge you a $5 fee per signature I believe.

If you are there in person I am not sure yet. I will have a CAW who will be mailing me and my clients books to CGC after the show. If they are at the show we will submit in person.

I will be there in person. If CGC is not there I would like to hand them off to you or your CAW. I'll touch base with you later if that is okay to figure out the pricing.

I will be there in person. If CGC is not there I would like to hand them off to you or your CAW. I'll touch base with you later if that is okay to figure out the pricing.

+1

No they weren't.

meh:sorry:

No they weren't.

meh:sorry:

Well, they didn't go to Heroes last year.

I will be there that weekend. Sean, if you need help let me know.

Lets hope that CGC DOES send a couple of people and set up a table. It's a shame that McFarlane does not want his books "witnessed" by CGC, but being a professional company, CGC has to honor his request.

Anyways, anyone have any dealers pass for sale?

Hey Sean :)

I'm going with the Wifey and friends. I will be there Friday Night before the show.

Hit me up. I know you're the go to guy, but if you need help, which I know you will, let me know.

Less then 2 months away. :whee:

It sucks that the Orioles are out of town. It would have been nice to see them get smacked around.

True, but the Nats are playing the Cards that weekend. I'm thinking of spending Friday around DC, catching the game and checking into my hotel later on.

Or not, who knows. I'm just so damn excited for this show again!