• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best place to sell right now?

50 posts in this topic

So should I do the BIN format only, or roll the dice? I dont wanna sell all time lows on some of those by some slim chance.. :eek:

I hear you. I needed the cash to keep me afloat while searching for work so I had to take my chances,

Jeffro has a good suggestion with a BIN and best offer feature. That way you can set the BIN at what you want and consider lower offers if you need the cash. Drawback with this would be that you would still have to pay the listing fees if no one offered you a good price and the FVF are higher with BIN sales.

do an advance search on Ebay and see what previous books sold, then do a bin for

something close to that range.

Next to selling them yourself on E-Bay or the boards, my opinion would be to consign the books to Storms. Among consignment options, Bob is simply the best. He's got a large clientele of SA and BA buyers, impeccable integrity and honesty, a long track record of selling comics without first squishing them into pancakes, and he sends payment as soon as the buyer's payment clears.

I totally agree with this, and also found that the eBay BIN with a best offer option works pretty well...

Would you accept chickens as payment? (Roy said it was OK if I busted your rocks, too)

It's always ok to bust on Pat.

walmart (shrug)

seriously, clink if you have good books to sell (will only cost you 10%) but you have to wait a month for your mula

ebay has those 5 free listings with minimal FVFees and you can probably get paid in a day after auctions over

heritage will cash advance you, but on $200 books, likely going to cost you 30% of the sale price, so unlikely that is worth it

run a 10% off sale on the boards (same commission you would pay) and see if that works (thumbs u

I agree with this too. Do it for Sat. and Sunday and if they don't sell try either the C-Link or Ebay route. I sold a couple of books here recently and then sold 2 others above what I asked for here on ebay.

Of course the best way to sell them is ask Foolkiller if he is having a sale and ask if he could mix your books in with his. They would be gone in about 5 minutes. lol