• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my TOS books are all free!!!

50 posts in this topic

The census isn't anywhere near accurate now. A tonne of book's have been de slabbed and the labels have been kept with the book. Plus it does give the owner of the book{s} a grade to go by should that book{s} ever go up for sale.

+1. Take what Frankenstein did, multiply it by 1,000,000 and that'll give you an idea of how "off" the census is. Guys like Robojo, and those like him, don't send in their labels to keep the census accurate...and its not.

Chris tell me you did'nt crack the F.F #52 ? I do plan on buying that book back from you in July :wishluck:

no my friend... all my random keys are going to stay slab...only my runs are going to be raw

Chris tell me you did'nt crack the F.F #52 ? I do plan on buying that book back from you in July :wishluck:

no my friend... all my random keys are going to stay slab...only my runs are going to be raw

WHEW! :whee:

Are we talking about the books in your sig line?

yes sir those were opened up as well today..

:applause: Good times! I recently started cracking some fav's of mine and enjoy the feel and nostalgia of reading the originals. (thumbs u

:banana:Chris