• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bargain Bin Sale - 52, Batman, Astro City, Captain America, Dark Tower and more

53 posts in this topic

Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not happy with the book, full refund after it is returned. Shipping is up to you- normally I like to ship priority. As many books as I can safely put into a $4.95 box I will and the same goes for the $11 box. If you want media, exact shipping will be determined.

Most of these were scanned in the bag and you may see the refelction from the bag. I double checked all grades before listing. Email me if you want higher res scans or scans of the back.

First :takeit: wins the auction. Send me offers via PM if you want a deal on mulitiple books.

John Woo's 7 Brothers by Garth Ennis and Jeevan Kang NM $.50

john_woos_7_brothers1.jpg

NIce lot of 52 issues. 14, 19, 20, 25-34 13 issues in all. NM :news:SOLD $3

5214.jpg

5226.jpg

Avatar's Apparat Singles collection by Warren Ellis, Juan Jose Ryp, Carla Speed McNeil, Jacen Burrows and Laurenn McCubbin. Titles are Quit City, Angel Stomp Future, Simon Spector and Frank Ironwine. All are VF+ to NM-

Grab all four for $3

simon_spector1.jpg

Ash 1-4 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Joe Quesada. All are NM

Grab all four for $2

SOLD

ash1.jpg

Astro City: Dark Age lot Book 1 - issues 1-4, Book 2 - issues 1-3 7 comics for $3 All books NM except issue 4 of Book 1 which is VF.

:news:SOLD

astro_city_dark_age1.jpg

astro_city_dark_age2.jpg

Back to Brooklyn 1 by Garth Ennis, Jimmy Palmiotti and Mihailo Vukelic for $.50 NM

back_to_brooklyn1.jpg

Huge run of recent Captain America comics. 12, 16-22, 26-27 (2 copies of each), 29-33, and 35-43.

27 comics in all. All at least VF+ and most are NM. The whole bunch for $20.

SOLD

captain_america12.jpg

captain_america19.jpg

Captain America: Reborn 2-5 By Brubaker and Hitch and Who Will Wield the Shield in NM

$3

captain_america_reborn2.jpg

captain_america_reborn5.jpg

Catwoman 1-4. I have to stop putting this up for sale - its going to break my heart when it goes.

This is the Brubaker and Cooke series. All isues VF-NM. $6

catwoman1.jpg

catwoman4.jpg

Chase 3-7 VF to NM. Beautiful JH Williams III art. All isues VF-NM. $2

chase3.jpg

chase7.jpg

Girls Vol 2 paperback, and issues 13-14, 16-24 by the Luna Brothers - all VF+/NM.

If you buy one trade (vol1) and one issue (15), with this you'd have the whole series. cover price on the trade is $15. 11 comics and the trade: $9

girls_vol2.jpg

girls17.jpg

girls19.jpg

girls22.jpg