• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MedicAR's "I Spent WHAT?!?" Sale!

35 posts in this topic

All right, looking at the credit card receipts (or Jon Jesper's bank account) it's plain to see I've gone absolutely nuts spending lately.

Bottom line? I got stupid, you get books!

Shipping is $10 within the US for Priority Mail, actual price for international. International buyers please keep in mind that there's a giant backlog of shipping due to the volcano in Europe and that it will be slow going getting your rates on my days off from work. If you want first class, I can work it out, but like international, it will slow things down while I go back and forth to the post office on my days off. Sorry, no media mail. My postmaster would have a stroke if I tried that again...

Paypal strongly preferred.

:takeit: Rules over all else, offers are welcome!

As always, I don't subscribe to GPA, so if I'm off base, let me know and we will work it out!

Who needs a book signed by the incredible Alan Moore?

Supreme #41 signed through Wizard and includes the COA. It comes in a funky bag, which I assume came direct from Wizard as well. There are some tiny spine tics that I can't make show up on my scanner, so I'm calling it a VF+ book. It also has a Wizard sticker on the to right corner.

None of the tics break the color at all, so I'm guessing it's a candidate for pressing? I don't actually know, I have never been involved in that stuff.

angel.gif

$40

97226.jpg.4777fd8cdce26370e29392f34b41ee3d.jpg

97227.jpg.a887a0264284e89efda254370b9fba14.jpg

Here's the latest craze for all you WD fans!

This is the first of four copies I will be posting and is the worst condition. It presents beautifully, but has a tiny imperfection at the top and bottom of the spine. I'm not a spectacular grader, so I'll be safe and call it a 9.2

Copy A

$25

SOLD.jpg

And the last copy. I won't be disappointed if this one doesn't sell. I'll just sub it and sell it for a heck of a lot more!

:devil:

It looks perfect to me, sharp corners, no spine imperfections, just a beautiful copy.

$65

SOLD.jpg

Any Marvel slabs coming up?

Maybe...... hm

Are you looking for anything special? I'm just wading into the comics room and pull what I think might sell.

ASM #136,144,146,148,152 in CGC 9.0-9.4

ASM #230,231,237,242,247 in CGC 9.4-9.8

Marvel Bronze Age horror slabs in CGC 9.0-9.6

Any Marvel slabs coming up?

Maybe...... hm

Are you looking for anything special? I'm just wading into the comics room and pull what I think might sell.

ASM #136,144,146,148,152 in CGC 9.0-9.4

ASM #230,231,237,242,247 in CGC 9.4-9.8

Marvel Bronze Age horror slabs in CGC 9.0-9.6

Sorry, can't help with any of those.

:sorry: