• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel and DC Treasury Sale

61 posts in this topic

These were originally pre-advertised in this sales thread http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3961212&fpart=1 . Thankfully a friendly board police member let me know that they did not belong in the Copper/Modern area & I have created a new & exciting sales thread :acclaim: . Go ahead & click on the link & buys some quality Graphic Novels!!! And yes, I now realize that the UK Captain Britains also do not belong in that thread :makepoint: .

Throwing up a bunch of Treasury Editions from the 1970's. Will ship anywhere & will accept most methods of payment (check/money order/paypal). Pms are welcome but :takeit: rules.

Shipping will be exact & decided upon completion of sale.

All books are returnable for any reason.

Thanks for looking.

All New Collectors Edition #C-56

Superman Vs Muhammad Ali

Neal Adams

Quite possibly the greatest comic of all time.

At least the greatest Treasury of all time.

VF/NM

$65

100_1737.jpg

Batman's head, he's in the audience. Cool!

Best of DC #C-52

G-

Back cover problems. Looks like it was sstacked before the ink dried & when pulled apart ink was removed. Otherwise a decent copy.

$4

100_1727.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Bat-Man (thumbs u , got you for 3 of them.