• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB! Its almost time for a Shelly--Mission accomplished!!!

49 posts in this topic

There's one out there doing great work - Al Plastino.

Here's mine: LSH - Adv 247 Splash.. Al drew the first story of the LSH and I was thrilled to get him to recreate it.

He's done some really good pieces for Gary Land's 100 Covers project.

He has a website though his daughter checks the e-mail for him somewhat infrequently or contact me directly and I'll give you another way to contact him.

Great guy and terrific artist.

Here's mine: LSH - Adv 247 Splash.. Al drew the first story of the LSH and I was thrilled to get him to recreate it.

He has a website though his daughter checks the e-mail for him somewhat infrequently or contact me directly and I'll give you another way to contact him.

pm sent!

Holy smokes! That is fantastic!