• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6 or more Slabs, VF-ish TOD raw run, assorted HG raw

58 posts in this topic

Lets go Bill, I have to laeve soon!

Won't get to the TOD's today, John. Don't worry, your requested books are set aside.

I've messed around with comics all day & have the real world stacking-up on me.

Maybe this evening before my 9:30 bedtime. :wishluck:

Lets go Bill, I have to laeve soon!

Won't get to the TOD's today, John. Don't worry, your requested books are set aside.

I've messed around with comics all day & have the real world stacking-up on me.

Maybe this evening before my 9:30 bedtime. :wishluck:

9:30??? lol

I know John has already gone to work being that he is the hardest working man in the hobby but I wanted to post this for him anyway. His PM from last night inspired this thread so I feel I owe at least this much to him.

There will be about 30 TOD's from #3 - 40. They average about 8.0 & top out around 9.0/9.2 They will all be offered under 2008 guide prices.

TOD 3 VF- $25

001-1.jpg

Dangit! I wish I could grab that X-Men 94.. I was literally thinking today I want a 9.0 or so copy.
Marvel lover.

Dang bill, is that the same Jim you bought raw here on the forums? I really hope not because I remember the grade\price.

I have spent the majority of my time on the Boards being aloof, superior, & imperious in my condescension of comic book crybabies.

The flipper/presser wins some.

The flipper/presser loses some.

Both gains & reverses should be accepted with gracious smiles :)

After that, always blame your Royship, if any.

Canada is off the hook.

:foryou:

Okay, today I will be posting new scans of the slabs that have the cruddy scans.

Here come some of the TOD's in the meantime.