• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Antonio anyone ? June 18,19,20 ?? Texas Comicon ?

24 posts in this topic

Have you contacted the promoters about setting up? I am sure they would cut you a discount.

I have tried to contact them via email and phone. They have not responded to the email or returned my call as of yet. (shrug)

I'm still not sure about setting up, but am considering it. I'm trying to get more info from them.

+1

If you hear anything from them, please let me know.

Have you contacted the promoters about setting up? I am sure they would cut you a discount.

I have tried to contact them via email and phone. They have not responded to the email or returned my call as of yet. (shrug)

I'm still not sure about setting up, but am considering it. I'm trying to get more info from them.

+1

If you hear anything from them, please let me know.

You got it. Besides, sooner or later I need to stop by and visit for a few.

Well, I bit the bullet and decided to set up at this show. My booths have been reserved. I'll have lots of trades/hc's, a bunch of moderns, and a little bit of Silver/Bronze. Be sure to stop by and say hi if you decide to go. (thumbs u