• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm new here sale

75 posts in this topic

More new moderns to come, including some Goon. :busy:

What is this "Goon" you speak of? Does she have special powers?

:insane:

I think he is a mendicant...something about him, ruferto, a wandering minstrel, and a wizard...sounds like a horrible book

:insane: :insane:

More new moderns to come, including some Goon. :busy:

What is this "Goon" you speak of? Does she have special powers?

:insane:

I think he is a mendicant...something about him, ruferto, a wandering minstrel, and a wizard...sounds like a horrible book

:insane: :insane:

lol

Hey there...I sent a personal message to you...just in case you did not know, you can access private mail through clicking the flashing envelope icon in the tool bar at the top of the page (you may have multiple ones where folks have made offers on your books or questions about condition :wishluck: )

Hey there...I sent a personal message to you...just in case you did not know, you can access private mail through clicking the flashing envelope icon in the tool bar at the top of the page (you may have multiple ones where folks have made offers on your books or questions about condition :wishluck: )

Thanks, I'll check that out now. :headbang: