• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA Rawhide Kid High-Grade issues **SOLD**

9 posts in this topic

Up for sale are some nice Rawhide Kid books from the 60’s in mid-grade to high grade with nice color gloss left on the covers. They are from an original owner collection and have cream pages to off-white or nicer. Some have some light tanning. SOLD per PM

I believe that I have them priced fairly, but if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM.

PM offers are welcome.

Your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back (minus shipping costs) as long as the book is returned in the same condition within 4 days of receipt.

No sales to people on the probation list.

Shipping USPS priority in box is $8 or $5 priority envelope in USA. Canada or overseas is USPS priority or USPS Express, I will charge what it costs me. I ship within 48 hours of payment received.

Paypal personal is preferred but I will take a money order.

Posting the :takeit: in the thread wins out over PM negotiations.

Thanks for looking!

Rawhide Kid #53: Nice solid book with great cover gloss. Has some minor spine tics, edge stress to the top edge. Cream to off-white pages.

7.5 $20.00 SOLD

scans024-5.jpg

scans025-5.jpg

Rawhide Kid #54: Nice solid book with slight edge chipping and stress on the top edge. The back cover left edge has some problems The book has great color on the cover. Off-white pages

6.5 $15.00 SOLD

scans026-8.jpg

scans027-8.jpg

Rawhide Kid #60: Has a small rip on the back spine and has bumped URFC. This is the abused book out of the collection. Still presents very well. Cream to off-white pages. 4.5 $5.00 SOLD

scans032-4.jpg

scans033-2.jpg

Rawhide Kid #62: Great gloss and colors, some small spine tics some minor edge stress to the top edge.Intials on the back cover in pen Cream to off-white pages.

7.5/8.0 $20.00 SOLD

scans034-1.jpg

scans035-1.jpg

Rawhide Kid #67: Great gloss and colors. The best book of the lot. Has some small spine stress and a color chip on the bottom edge. Cream to off-white pages.

8.5 $25.00 SOLD

scans036-1.jpg

scans037-1.jpg