• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade Marvel drek

86 posts in this topic

It's a Marvelous time of the year for high grade. In this sale there will be a mix of SA and BA, slabbed and raw comics, inexpensive and pricey. All prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics. Shipping is $7 for raw books and $10 for slabs in the US, other locations are a bit extra. Payments accepted via check, money order, or PayPal. Disclosure: none of these comics was pressed under my ownership, or beforehand to my knowledge. All raw comics are guaranteed unrestored and graded conservatively to ensure your satisfaction.

Journey Into Mystery #92

cgc 8.5 c/ow

$475 SOLD!

Tough early JIM in decent shape (last recorded sale of an 8.5 was in 2006), with a cool early Thor cover.

JIM92sale.jpg

Tales of Suspense #44

cgc 6.0 ow/w

Massachusetts pedigree

$200 SOLD!

Gorgeous pedigree NM copy but with a long, light diagonal cover crease.

TOS44.jpg

Tales of Suspense #44

cgc 6.0 ow/w

Massachusetts pedigree

$200

Gorgeous pedigree NM copy but with a long, light cover crease.

:takeit:

Gone! (thumbs u

Sgt. Fury #93

cgc 9.6 white

$190 SOLD!

Only 9.6 copy in the census (topped by a lone 9.8), and with snow white pages. One of the toughest picture frame Marvels in high grade.

SgtFury93-1.jpg