• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. JIM #90 moved to eBay

2 posts in this topic

...Starting with this book. Shipping included.

Journey Into Mystery #90 CGC 9.0 c/ow for those that know this title this might be the single toughest book to find in high grade. I had several people look at this book when I bought it and we all agreed that a 9.0 was a lock with a weak shot at 9.2. Not much in the way of GPA info. 2008 average is at $2200 with a Nov/2009 sale @ $3938. I believe there were also two Comiclink sales that I remember...one @ $2200 and one @ $3000. Asking $2900 for this really tough book. Book was pressed. Open to reasonable offers and time payments.

JIM90CGC9_0.jpg

...Starting with this book. Shipping included.

Journey Into Mystery #90 CGC 9.0 c/ow for those that know this title this might be the single toughest book to find in high grade. I had several people look at this book when I bought it and we all agreed that a 9.0 was a lock with a weak shot at 9.2. Not much in the way of GPA info. 2008 average is at $2200 with a Nov/2009 sale @ $3938. I believe there were also two Comiclink sales that I remember...one @ $2200 and one @ $3000. Asking $2900 for this really tough book. Book was pressed. Open to reasonable offers and time payments.

JIM90CGC9_0.jpg

:o Me likey! :headbang: