• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We all know who sketches, but who doesn't?

42 posts in this topic

Joe Q. has sketched for the Hero Initiative and I know of at least 1 board member that has a headsketch remark on an SS book from him. I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it's more than we have from some artists.

Gene Colan is iffy, I just read an interview with him and he said he still feels the need to draw, and he didn't rule out conventions in the future, but air travel is likely out.

Joe Kubert doesn't sketch at cons at all, and get the impression Adam and Andy don't either.

:whistle:

97714.jpg.00b3d495822548b5e118c15dc63a2372.jpg

Gene Colan is iffy, I just read an interview with him and he said he still feels the need to draw, and he didn't rule out conventions in the future, but air travel is likely out.

Joe Kubert doesn't sketch at cons at all, and get the impression Adam and Andy don't either.

I don't believe you. It looks Photoshopped. Please send it to me for verification.

lol

AWESOME BOOK!

Me likes (thumbs u

I was very lucky to get Andy to do this sketch. Basically I had to use jedi mind tricks and some cash. ;)
I wish I had Jedi mind tricks :insane:lol

I think the cash part helped my cause. Especially since it was Friday night and Andy and his buddies wanted to go out drinking. :grin:

I was very lucky to get Andy to do this sketch. Basically I had to use jedi mind tricks and some cash. ;)
I wish I had Jedi mind tricks :insane:lol

I think the cash part helped my cause. Especially since it was Friday night and Andy and his buddies wanted to go out drinking. :grin:

Who said money can't buy you everything :whee: