• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

15 posts in this topic

Hi all, I thought I'd throw this out there to see if anyone's interested.

:takeit: over Pm's

Terrible scans (and the only ones)

$ 1750.00 shipping exact

action44fc001.jpg

action44top.jpg

action44bc.jpg

Awesome book !!! :headbang:

:baiting: You should buy it. Deslab it. Try to sell it as a higher grade for more money than when questioned about it pretend it's a different book :blahblah: than threaten people with lawsuits :screwy:

You should grow up... and stop crapping on Wes's thread . Did you not get enough attention as a child. You think this makes you look cool ? It doesn't ...you are the one that is :screwy:

beauty-full ... what's the label say? good luck with the sale.

+1. I would think it would go without saying that one would state what the label says when the scan makes it hard to make out.

Great book by the way. Always wanted one. Too rich for my blood right now.

beauty-full ... what's the label say? good luck with the sale.

+1. I would think it would go without saying that one would state what the label says when the scan makes it hard to make out.

Great book by the way. Always wanted one. Too rich for my blood right now.

Thanks fellas , if I could ever slow down on buying I might be able to afford a new scanner. lol

Label states "Has tape stains on bc" and cr/ow pages. Cert # 0162051001

:baiting: You should buy it. Deslab it. Try to sell it as a higher grade for more money than when questioned about it pretend it's a different book :blahblah: than threaten people with lawsuits :screwy:

You should grow up... and stop crapping on Wes's thread . Did you not get enough attention as a child. You think this makes you look cool ? It doesn't ...you are the one that is :screwy:

quote fail

Tou-freakin'-ché!

damn i wish i could pull the trigger on this

Got any trade material?

not really lol...just a bat 23...but let me see what i can do...was saving for some other things but man i just really like this book in this grade