• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you like you're Signatures?

Where do you prefer sigs?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you prefer sigs?

42 posts in this topic

On the cover?

Or in the book?

I'm thinking about having mine done on the first page. Only because the cover stock on my books are so glossy that The ink almost smudges completely off! :o

Now I would love to have the sig on the cover, but like I said too slick a cover stock. :P

what type of pen are you using?????

All conventional Sharpies will work on any stock cover, just as long as you are patient and let it dry for 3-5 seconds before you rub your fingers all over it. :P

I like them signed ON MY CHEST!!!!

alexander-roux-lingerie-chest.jpg

(shrug) What, it's the perfect place to set a book down and have it signed.

Oh..... you thought??? :blush: ...... that's just sick. :sick:

Bunch of horndogs in here.

what type of pen are you using?????

All conventional Sharpies will work on any stock cover, just as long as you are patient and let it dry for 3-5 seconds before you rub your fingers all over it. :P

So Sharpie would be the way to go then?

Once again... for the millionth time..

YES

Then I'll just have to use a sharpie then.

Quit asking the same questions, what are you 12??

No, as you can plainly see I'm a insufficiently_thoughtful_person! I've been looking & testing a lot of Acid-Free & Archival safe pens/markers (I want to make sure the Signatures last a long time and that they dont cause any harm to the book in the near future) and they don't seem to do the job. At least with my Eagle Judge Dredd #1's. I've tested the markers/pens on all kinds of titles and they stick to them, except for my dredd's.

I forgot, that's your older brother isn't lol lol lol lol

Listen to your sister!

I'm sorry for driving everyone BAT-KRAP crazy, but I just want to make sure the signature is not only okay on the book, but can never smear off. And so far The dredd's are giving me the lip! (our in this case the chin) :/

The one time someone uses "you're" here on the boards and it's used in place of the "your" that everyone likes to use. doh!lol

On modern books, I always get the sig on the cover. On SA or older books, I tend to get about half of them signed on the splash page.

who is a member of SS archival safe pen club?

lol

Well excuse me for trying to make sure the ink used doesn't Accelerate damage to the book.

umm Adam... "That's your" is proper... "That's you're" is not

ummm...Thanks? (shrug)

:gossip:I don't know to what you're referring, but I was referencing the OP's title line.