• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVER AGE LOT FOR SALE

27 posts in this topic

i am pretty new to the boards and am not sure this is what i need to do to sell here. that said i have a short box full of raw silver age books. most i believe would grade between a 5 to an 8. i will sell them for 750.00 if the buyer pays shipping. i would be more then happy to mail them any way the buyer desires as long as he covers it. if you are in florida and want you can come pick them up. please pm me if you have interest in the lot.

justice league 88,69,77,85,32,42,68,47,56,66,74,89,55,63,53,75,78,90,71,83,49

metal men 22,34,7,2,35,9,36,11,28,10,4,37,14,16,13,20,23

adventure comics 383,386,395,381,397,393,385,384,387

tower of shadows 4

metamorpho 16,12

detective 411,406,393

daredevil 34,35,38,41,45,46,54,55,39,58x2,59,72,78,79,80

tales to astonish 80

captain america 134,136,129,125,112,140,103,133,139,131

avengers low grade 32 then 42,80

amazing spderman low grade 38

flash 162,181

submariner 31,41

xmen 22,33,48,57

hawkman 17

journey into mystery low grade 108

plastic man 2

thank you. i will post some pics tomorrow. i dont have a scanner or a camera. i will have my fiance bring her camera tomorrow and post a few shots.
Awesome i cant wait to see her! o wait.......

:jokealert:

thank you. i will post some pics tomorrow. i dont have a scanner or a camera. i will have my fiance bring her camera tomorrow and post a few shots.

Funny stuff.

Funny stuff.

quote fail

Funny stuff.

quote fail

I'm going to guess that what the good Capt was going to say was... glamour shots? :wishluck:

Funny stuff.

quote fail

I'm going to guess that what the good Capt was going to say was... glamour shots? :wishluck:

You took the words right out of my mouth. :devil:

Wes. Glad to have you on board here and selling books.

A scanner or a really good camera will help you out a lot.

Also if you were to break down your lots from one giant one to a Daredevil lot, a Captain America lot, an X-Men lot and so on, you will probably sell more books quickly.

Gook luck with your book sales and Welcome to the boards.

i have pics on my pc. i am just so ignorant in regards to computers that i cant figure out how to post them here. at this point i could email them to anyone who is interested. i apologize fro my ignorance.

Go to Photobucket.com. Sign up for free and then follow the upload instructions. Copy the address from your upload and paste it into your Board post.

It's not quite that easy but it's close. (thumbs u