• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nominations for "Classic Pulp Covers" SURVIVOR SERIES

152 posts in this topic

Per request of Comicsarefun, we are going to have a SURVIVOR SERIES for Classic Pulp Covers. I am looking for your nominations.

Now I don't know a regular pulp cover from a classic one, so just choose the ones that you like. I'm hoping to get around 100 covers, but regardless of number, I will be using all the covers that are nominated in this thread.

Please put the images directly into this thread. (thumbs u

Our ultimate goal is to have a contest to determine the best pulp cover, by voting off your least favorites. I will start this in a new thread later. I'll give everyone enough time to get your scans and pictures posted here.

Please don't be upset if your favorite isn't nominated. This is your cue to post the pictures right now. :baiting:

Thanks guys, I hope you will enjoy the upcoming contest. :whee:

Andy

Actually, come to think of it, I'm not sure of a good site to see images of these books. Any help or links would be appreciated. (thumbs u

Thanks,

Andy