• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nominations for "Classic Pulp Covers" SURVIVOR SERIES

152 posts in this topic

Pulps are even stronger than comics when it comes to incredible covers, and the pulp era covers a good 40 years. I think it would be tough enough to do this by genre, I don't really see how one could really narrow it down for pulps in general.

Still, I look forward to seeing contributions, though perhaps there should be an effort to limit posts to what folks really feel to be outstanding examples. There are hundreds of great covers in every genre that might be considered "classic", but even among these there are ones that outshine the rest.

Gotta agree, here. Let's find the best of the best! (thumbs u

Andy

There are hundreds of great covers in every genre that might be considered "classic", but even among these there are ones that outshine the rest.

:gossip: January 1935 issue (thumbs u

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Actually, come to think of it, I'm not sure of a good site to see images of these books. Any help or links would be appreciated. (thumbs u

Thanks,

Andy

Anyone? Anyone? Beuler? Beuler??

97642.jpg:cloud9:

Great book, but who the heck was the nut who came up with the story names? Those are horrible!

lol