• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Key Issues / Flash, Batman, Superman / Adams, Infantino, Anderson / CLOSED!!

30 posts in this topic

I spent too much money on Golden Age Comics so I need to sell a few Silver and Bronze age ones.

All 3 are DC key issues and very collectible. They have been pressed.

Shipping is included in the USA. Anywhere else add $10

If you feel the prices are low please throw up the :takeit: before someone else does. If you feel the prices are too high please shoot me your best Offer. Thanks for looking and PM me with questions.

The Flash #111 1960 CGC 5.0 OW/W Pages. 2nd Appearance of Kid Flash. Full page add for B&B #28. Infantino and Anderson Art. $150 Shipped USA

Superman #199 1967 CGC 7.5 OW/W Pages. 1st Superman vs. Flash Race. Swan Art. Infantino and Anderson Cover. This was a CGC 8.0 that looked so good I thought It had a shot at higher. This books looks nicer that some 9.0's I have. $200 Shipped USA

Batman #251 1973 CGC 8.5 White Pages. Joker Appearance. Classic Cover. Neal Adams Cover and Art. $150 Shipped USA

Over 300 views with no Offers on Key DC's with Adams, Infantino and Anderson Art? Tough Crowd this week (shrug)

I have had the same problem in my sales threads recently. I think it has to do with the amount of sales threads lately and the fact that it is convention season.

Great books!

Let's see how many people are paying attention.

Take all 3 of these Classic Comics for $350 Shipped USA / $375 Canada / $400 Everywhere else. :o

If you are a DC collector this is a FANTASTIC deal!!! :o