• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: New slabs, with scans

33 posts in this topic

I'm still getting a few PMs about these here and there so I wanted to just post this now, all of the slabs on this list (and the few remaining I didn't get to post a scan for) have all SOLD. Thanks, there will be more coming in the next few weeks.

I'm still getting a few PMs about these here and there so I wanted to just post this now, all of the slabs on this list (and the few remaining I didn't get to post a scan for) have all SOLD. Thanks, there will be more coming in the next few weeks.

won't take columbo to figure out who bought them

won't take columbo to figure out who bought them

Nope. lol

wha? you never sent me the scan of the subby. (shrug)

Sorry man, honestly, I didn't even remember. One of the reasons Greg and I were able to work something out is that I had very little into these books and I just don't have the time for the next -- possibly three or four weeks -- to list and ship stuff. Since a few books already sold out of that submission, I was very, very happy with the sale. And I'm happy that Greg is selling stuff now as well!