• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1/Midnight Massacre SS sketch opportunity w/Patrick Tuller

115 posts in this topic

Hello fellow board members!

Some of you have seen my cover recreations and sketch covers which I have posted on the boards and I greatly appreciate all of your feedback. In coordination with Paul Litch, I am happy to announce my first sketch opportunity for the new Avengers "I Am an Avenger" #1 sketch variant. If you haven't seen the cover, here is a scan:

avengersblanksmall.jpg

I will be accepting commission requests for this cover on a first-come, first-served basis limited to 15 covers. However, if you would like to send your own book, I will try to fulfill your request if my schedule permits.

Post an :takeit: and send me a PM with a description of your commission and a scan or link to reference (if possible) and you're in.

Copies of this book will be available for $5.00 with these commission options (cgc grading/shipping included):

One figure (pencils) - $90

One figure (pencils & inks) - $135

One figure (pencils, inks, & color) - $155

Cover recreations (pencils & inks) - $170

Cover recreations (full color) - $210

Inquire about additional options (backgrounds, etc.)

Here are a few samples of some of my sketch covers and other art:

gijoe21black.jpg

gijoe21white.jpg

batb83coverinks.jpg

ironmanthorinks.jpg

hulk1painting.jpg

tod16paintscan.jpg

gijoe155coverrev.jpg

For additional samples of my work, you can view my Comic Art Commissions site here.

Biography:

I have over twenty years of experience working as a professional artist and graphic designer. My comic book work consists primarily of inking for Image Comics, Antarctic Press, Big Bang Comics, and various small press publishers. Characters that I have worked on include Savage Dragon, Dr. Weird, and Serena by writer/artist David Hahn. My experience as an inker has enabled me to work in diverse range of styles so that I can create or recreate any classic character or artist's style. I also work with other media, including pencil, watercolor, etc. I am currently accepting commissions for character illustrations, cover recreations, pencil illustrations, sketch covers, and will ink other artists' work.

Please send me a PM if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Patrick

hm

I hate to be another cheerleader here on the boards man, but the guy can seriously get down with the inks..he has done other stuff for me...worth every penny...... I have his recreations framed at home.... (thumbs u