• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1/Midnight Massacre SS sketch opportunity w/Patrick Tuller

115 posts in this topic

My apologies once again for the delays. I really hate being forced to apologize repeatedly, but the fact that my wife had over 50% of her salary stolen during the first half of the year has caused considerable problems. Not only did this force me to have to take on tons of extra work from additional temporary employment, rapidly expand my ebay business, and deal with her depression over the whole matter, but I also had to take care of a disproportionate amount of family responsibilities.

However, the ordeal is finally over. Although the matter is still unresolved legally and the who stole the money appears to be getting away with it, we are now able to move on. My wife is teaching at a new school, and my daughters have started back at school. Now I can FINALLY get back to more artwork.

Here's one that I was able to complete yesterday. I'll be getting back to your Wolverine next.

svtu14recolor.jpg

This is so great.

Sorry to hear about your recent misfortune Patrick. Most people on the boards have more patients then a doctor's office. I'm sure they can all wait a little longer if it means receiving quality pieces such as the one you just posted.

Keep up the great work! (thumbs u

Kool beans dude!!!!! Thanks :headbang:

This sketch is approved by International Chespirito-Corps Senior Executive Officer and it is sponsored by the Tri-State --- "My index-finger stinks when I directly use it to scratch my buttcrack" program.

:news: Avengers sketch covers off to CGC this weekend!

CGC is coming to town for Project Comic-Con 2 this Sat/Sun, so I will be submitting the Avengers blanks at the show. Scans will be posted and books will be shipped as soon as they come back. Thanks again to everyone who commissioned these and your patience during the unexpected delay has been greatly appreciated.

BTW, the problem that caused the delay has been resolved. Although my wife's former employer has still not been prosecuted for his theft, we have been able to move on with our lives. Also, I have finally been able to get back on schedule and can start accepting commission requests once more! The X-Men opportunity still has 9 slots open, and you can PM me for additional information or visit the thread here.

Thanks,

Patrick