• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a thread for positive stuff!

191 posts in this topic

Come on everyone, there must be some pretty snazzy things happening!

-My job is awesome and I do love it.

-Dan Parent is a really swell guy and one of the best Archie artists!

-eBay has been kind to me this week. I picked up a bunch of Archie toys and a vintage Archie Kraft ad! :whee:

Anyone else?

I've tried this thread before. It failed. Just stop it now and save yourself the misery of waiting for someone to post in it.

lol

I've tried this thread before. It failed. Just stop it now and save yourself the misery of waiting for someone to post in it.

lol

Maybe things will turn out different. hm

My 8 year old son is playing in the 9-10 year old little league where the kids pitch to each other.

It's his first year playing at this higher level.

He's pitched 6 innings and he's struck out 14 batters.

The pride I feel in my boy, seeing him happy and doing something he loves, is a happiness I have never experienced before.

Does that qualify?

My 8 year old son is playing in the 9-10 year old little league where the kids pitch to each other.

The pride I feel in my boy, seeing him happy and doing something he loves, is a happiness I have never experienced before.

Does that qualify?

That's a good post. Awesome little story that I can relate to as a dad. :applause:

Of course I was just about to post " This thread sucks', but I couldn't do it after that post. ;)

Does that qualify?

That's the best!

:cloud9:

lol

You think?

Your "welcome to the boards thread" became a national holiday.

I love my life. I like my job (except for the shipping). I still love buying and selling comics (and reading them, which I rarely have time for anymore). I love my wife and kids. I have good friends within the hobby and out. I sleep well at night, and generally don't have too much to worry about. UK is back winning. The Cubs stink, but I still believe that someday I will see them win the World Series. I get to play a little golf, hardly ever get to go to the lake, but I do have a boat, so whenever the opportunity presents itself, I am there. Life is good.

Oh, and boobs are pretty cool too.

No.

It is a sad state of affairs, indeed, but there you have it

:sorry:

You are right.

I see it all so clearly now.

lol

You think?

MR. Positive not foreseeing a great positive thread?

Throw away the magic eight ball and get a new one. We all need more positive in our lives.

magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpg

lol

You think?

It was only fitting, since my birthday is also a national holiday.

It takes much more effort to be a negative jerk than it does to just smile, not worry so much about all the BS, and be happy.

it's not really that much effort.

lol

You think?

MR. Positive not foreseeing a great positive thread?

Throw away the magic eight ball and get a new one. We all need more positive in our lives.

magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpg

I was being facetious. I'm all for it.

(thumbs u

I love:

my life, my family

the Constitution

Capitalism

Ayn Rand

the idea that some day all people will be free to exercise their liberties and pursue happiness in their life; unfettered by oppression

Peanuts

Neal Adams pencil strokes

Gaiman's thoughts

Miller's DD

WSJ

resses' peanut butter blizzards

Genesis

long straight black female hair

hm