• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

nice job with the quote function dimwit

wow. That's why I love this place, you can learn soo much. Like how to be an :censored:

Search function is also your friend. Try it before farting out of your mouth.

Still learning the ropes-35 posts to 2100+?

Sit down-your voice stays muffled!

No amount of learning the ropes or practicing the quote function can cure dumb.

Still learning the ropes-35 posts to 2100+?

Sit down-your voice stays muffled!

No amount of learning the ropes or practicing the quote function can cure dumb.

Hey P-man, help the incurably dumb dimwit out and tell him what the print run was on the 1st ed 2nd print and how to look it up? Maybe get this thread back on track?

I'd like to know the print run info too. :shy:

Not just for the #1 2nd print, but the whole run. If I had to take a guess, I'd bet Brian K. knows the numbers.

I've heard that the #2 first print is rare, not because of the print run itself but because many were lost. Not sure how, or what the whole story is there. (I heard that at a con talking to a dealer about the book.)

Sup, everyone just want to share my CPG 1st. print collection set. This set was hard to track down and put together. But I finally done it, after 3 long months of searching. Here it is, by the way doe's anyone know why some the logo title's look more faded then others (shrug) I'm new to this book ! reading the TPB, WOW the artwork in this book is just Incredible :applause: I see now why CPG toke 3 years to be made well worth it (thumbs u

IMG_0571.jpg

Sup, everyone just want to share my CPG 1st. print collection set. This set was hard to track down and put together. But I finally done it, after 3 long months of searching. Here it is, by the way doe's anyone know why some the logo title's look more faded then others (shrug) I'm new to this book ! reading the TPB, WOW the artwork in this book is just Incredible :applause: I see now why CPG toke 3 years to be made well worth it (thumbs u

Woooohoooo, just got "Challangers Premiere Signature Edition" in the mail today. It was #94/100. It made my day :banana:

Great score fellas. :applause: