• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Comics + extras THREAD CLOSED

32 posts in this topic

I'm getting rid of my extra copies to raise some spending money for WW Philly coming up next month.

Up for sale is a bunch of Walking Dead comics. Mostly the Serbian Variants but I've got some regular versions for sale too. Prices will include shipping costs for US buyers. International will have to pay extra. (We can work it out.)

Since I included shipping in the prices of each lot listed, I will reduce your total if you buy more than one lot of books.

Also, even though I've been reading and posting here on the boards since Jan 08, I haven't sold anything here before. I've bought books though! lol If you're interested in checking my background I have sold on eBay and my user name there is same as it is here.

Since I haven't sold here before and don't have a reputation I'm going to steal "Foolkiller's" method and give away extra free stuff with the WD books. Just to have some fun and hopefully get some buys.

PM's are welcome but :takeit: rules the day.

:news: SOLD to Chainball

Up 1st is a set of Serbian Walking Dead variants 1-13. Price is $400 Final price reduction $350. These are really tough to complete. Especially #'s 1 and 2.

1A.jpg

1B.jpg

2A.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg12.jpg

13.jpg

Included with the Serbian Walking Dead set of 1-13 you will also get the following 3 books free:

Stumptown #1 NM

P4010003.jpg

Next Men #21 VF/NM 1st full color US comic book appearance of Hellboy

P4010002.jpg

New Mutants #98 Fine 1st Appearance of Deadpool

(Top left corner has heavy damage, but hey it's free)

P4010010.jpg

Just added: Walking Dead #19 VF/NM

WD19.jpg

Wow that is one mighty fine deal :o If I didn't already have all these except the Next Men I would be all over this (worship)

Thanks!

As many of you know these books are limited to only 500 copies each. Plus, they are flip books with Invincible. Also, many of them have cool stuff inside them that is original stuff.

Here are some pics:

Rick at the hospital picture

WDS1InsideA.jpg

Rick attacked by Zombies

WDS2InsideA.jpg

Invincible vs. the flying Dead

WDS2InsideC.jpg

Walking Dead #10 regular + Walking Dead #10 Serbian. Price $30 Price reduced $25.

Set10.jpg

You will also get Negative Burn #7 FREE. 1st Appearance of Proof.

NM according to milehighcomics but ahem... the bottom right corner made this a giveaway for me.

P4010001.jpg

Walking Dead #11 regular + Walking Dead Serbian #11. Price $30 Price reduced $25.

Set11.jpg

You will also get Proof #1 for FREE. It's a reader copy I rescued from a dollar box.

P4010011.jpg

:news: SOLD to Drewsky!

Walking Dead Serbian #2 FINE. Copy A. Price $60.

These are normally about $100 bucks, but due to it's condition it's cheaper.

WDS2Afront.jpg

WDS2Aback.jpg

You will also get Deadpool #1 NM for FREE.

P4010008.jpg