• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Comics + extras THREAD CLOSED

32 posts in this topic

This is the Image First TPB

It includes a reprint of

Walking Dead #1 by Kirkman

Girls #1 by the Luna Brothers and

two books by Rick Remender: Strange Girl #1 and Sea of Red #1

Cover

Capture.jpg

Inside

PA020023.jpg

Morning bump :bump:

Ok, just like a fisherman I'm getting a lot of nibbles through PM's but not a lot of bites. So I'm just going to put those offers out here for anyone.

Walking Dead Serbian #2's: Take both copies for $80 shipped. SOLD to Drewsky

[u]Walking Dead Serbian #2 Copy A[/u]: $50 with any other purchase. Book is gone.

Walking Dead Serbian lots #10, #11, and #12: Now $25 each.

Walking Dead #9A, #14 and #17: $25 shipped for all 3.

Walking Dead #9A, #9B, #14 and #17: $30 shipped for all 4

Walking Dead Serbian set 1-13: SOLD to Chainball

- Lots of people making offers for #1 and #2, but at this time I don't want to split up the set. I'm going to try and sell the complete set 1st. That includes eBay if they don't sell here. If they don't sell here or there I'll break up the set and sell them individually.

- Yes, the #2 in the set is much nicer than the individual copies I'm selling. I don't want to switch it out and sell it individually. I feel the person who buys the set is going to pay more, so deserves the nicer copy.

- Final price reduction on the set. Take them for $350 shipped. Plus, I added a Walking Dead #19 to the FREE stuff :o:o:o:o :o :o:o:o :o :o:o:o :o :o:o:o :o :o:o:o :o :o:o:o

As I stated in the PM's I sent. The first :takeit:in this thread wins.