• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY LAST FF "HURRAH" SALE! 21-30 ALL 9.0 OR 9.2's!

29 posts in this topic

Ok, so this is the last group of FF I will be putting up for sale. The earlier issues I am concentrating on adding the few books I presently still need in 9.0 or better.

I Will be posting scans shortly for the books below, BUT here is the list for sale.

Same drill as always, :takeit: is the winner, but always listening to PM's. Prices are definitely not bargain deals but in my opinion still reasonable for these early high grade FF's. IF someone comes back to me with a question on a price because GPA is wayyyy lower then what I am asking, let me know and I can make a decision at that point on the book.

These books will ship free in the U.S. and again will work with our oversea friends if interested.

Thanks for looking and herreeeee we goooo

Any questions or comments let me know.

Steve

FF #21 9.0 WHITE $475 ------ SOLD!

FF #22 9.0 ow/w $600

FF #23 9.0 ow (old label and just a tough book to find in high grade) $1200

FF #24 9.2 ow/w $750

FF #25 9.0 ow/w $2500 (don't really care if it doesn't sell)

FF #26 9.0 ow $1200

FF #27 9.0 ow/w $800

FF #28 9.2 ow $1100

FF #29 9.0 c/ow $800

FF #30 9.0 ow/w $400 -------------- SOLD!

You sure have ONE HECK OF A FANTASTIC FOUR Collection! (worship)

SUPER NICE BOOKS! (worship)

Appreciate the comments!

Now if I can only help other collectors have a nice Fantastic Four collection :devil:

A 50% off sale would help. :P

You sure have ONE HECK OF A FANTASTIC FOUR Collection! (worship)

SUPER NICE BOOKS! (worship)

Appreciate the comments!

Now if I can only help other collectors have a nice Fantastic Four collection :devil:

A 50% off sale would help. :P

Ahhh yeah... :insane: