• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playboy to have a 3D centerfold

39 posts in this topic

The 3D wasn't bad. The color was nice and the boobs popped out. Only the centerfold and the "True Blood" fold-out ad on the opposite side were in 3D. The glasses tear easy while popping them out of the magazine so be careful.

The 3D wasn't bad. The color was nice and the boobs popped out. Only the centerfold and the "True Blood" fold-out ad on the opposite side were in 3D. The glasses tear easy while popping them out of the magazine so be careful.

I did rip my glasses upon tearing them out of the mag.

(I was a wee bit excited one could say I looked like a three legged dog trying to bury a tird on a frozen lake)

I was happily amused at the outcome....I do feel they needed more 3-D things to view though.

(I was a wee bit excited one could say I looked like a three legged dog trying to bury a tird on a frozen lake)

I was happily amused at the outcome....I do feel they needed more 3-D things to view though.

so, did you get any paper cuts?...

:blush:

lol That is the funniest thing I've read in awhile.

:signfunny:

Anyone who's seen this issue. Is it just me or is anyone else weirded out by the fact that the Playmate of the Month was born in 1991!

:preach: That was after I graduated high school!

I guess now I am officially a "dirty old man" :(

Anyone who's seen this issue. Is it just me or is anyone else weirded out by the fact that the Playmate of the Month was born in 1991!

I just came back from the 1st Gulf war...

Hell, everybody stop looking at this RIGHT NOW!!!!

that could be my child!

:o

I just came back from the 1st Gulf war...

Hell, everybody stop looking at this RIGHT NOW!!!!

that could be my child!

:o

You could practically be my father-in-law...