• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When I ship my slabs to be signed

7 posts in this topic

You need to check with whoever you are shipping them too. Some people are not comfortable cracking books out of slabs and some people are. I prefer you ship your books to us in the slab for better protection. We have cracks 1000's of books out so I am not too worried about removing them.

You need to check with whoever you are shipping them too. Some people are not comfortable cracking books out of slabs and some people are. I prefer you ship your books to us in the slab for better protection. We have cracks 1000's of books out so I am not too worried about removing them.
You going to heroes con? I don't see it in your event calendar.

Ship them slabbed. Better protection during shipping.

Personally i disagree. Depends on the type of inner well.

Should I remove the books from the slabs first and put them in mylites or do I ship them still enclosed?

Are they already signed? If so they have to be cracked open in front of a CGC employee or CAW. If they are blue label I would say ship them slabbed.