• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 51, 53, and 59 (Steranko, BWS, Neal Adams) & Swamp Thing 8 (Wrightson)

19 posts in this topic

Terms:

• Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • I will not do business with anybody on the probation list. Straighten out your deal(s) that got you on the probation list and then we can do business.
  • If there is any pressing or restoration, I will list it.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.

As always, thanks for looking :)

X-Men #53 4.5/5.0 OW/W $40

th_xm53.jpg th_xm53b.jpg

Sits flat and tight. Excellent gloss and color. Would grade in the VF range if not for the mark on the front cover. Looks like grease pencil that somebody tried to wipe off/erase. Sweet looking copy other than that.

Swamp Thing #8 9.4 WP $75

th_st8.jpg th_st8b.jpg

Beautiful book, great gloss and cover. Only a couple of defects along the spine drop this out of really high grade. Looks like it could be pressable to NM+ (or possibly higher). I can't find the defects in the scan and they are really only visible if you hold it up to the light.

Last call for the 3 X-Men. Prices are dropped as low as they will go individually, but I could move a little if somebody wants all 3. If no response between now and tomorrow morning, they will move elsewhere. Don't be afraid to ask if you're interested. (thumbs u

X-Men #51 7.0 OW $45

X-Men #53 4.5 OW/W $25

X-Men #59 4.0 OW $20