• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Defenders #10 CGC 9.4 White Pages - Hulk vs Thor - Classic Cover - CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

Just one book tonight. A Bronze Marvel Classic. Book has been pressed.

The Defenders #1 1973 CGC 9.4 White Pages. Englehart Story, Buscema Art and a Romita Cover. Classic Hulk vs Thor Cover. Avengers Crossover.

Couldn't afford the 9.8 that was for sale earlier this week? This book is for you!

$200 Shipped USA SOLD

Thanks for looking. Please PM Me with any questons.

Sheesh. You should have bought my 9.6 copy. I would have worked something out for you Paul.

Oh yea my lowball offer is 100.00

(thats a joke)

It was stated that I was kidding when I posted the offer. If and when I decide to sell this book, Paul will receive the profit. As of right now it will replace the 9.6 copy I have for sale. I made that post as a joke to all the lowballers, and that offer was just that. It was never meant to be accepted.

It was stated that I was kidding when I posted the offer. If and when I decide to sell this book, Paul will receive the profit. As of right now it will replace the 9.6 copy I have for sale. I made that post as a joke to all the lowballers, and that offer was just that. It was never meant to be accepted.

I knew it was a Joke Offer, But I like this to be a Fun Place and I felt like passing a good deal on to a friend (thumbs u

I knew it was a Joke Offer, But I like this to be a Fun Place and I felt like passing a good deal on to a friend (thumbs u

That's great :applause:

I know Paul. You are a great guy to deal with, and I agree with passing on the deal. At least I hope you are enjoying my X-Men 94, that was the first book I ever paid over 100 bucks for.