• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No deal yet!... CGC HULK 180-181-182 9.6 WHITE page Set with Excellent QP!

58 posts in this topic

no thanks Mike.

Thanks Bruce........although it wasn't your intention I'm sure, this post made me shoot Pepsi from my nose, and my nostrils are burning as if I just passed about 6 pounds of Coke through them in one sitting(not that I would know anything about what that feels like!).

But on a serious note, I wish you the best of luck, and I'm always impressed with your willingness to help your friends out. thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif Sorry about the Pepsi expulsion although you probably could whistle through your nose now after that powerwash!... and thanks for the compliment. That's what this hobby's all about as the forum is living proof... the cool people we meet in our pursuits and the books themselves... right?

btw... the "main" thrust behind that comment is I have no wish to cough up 10% when I feel i can do better bottom line on my own. if I can't, the owner can consider that option, but likes eBay. Hopefully, that won't be necessary.