• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May 2010 Heritage results thread...

520 posts in this topic

past the date i set for my fox run, but couldn't let a 'frisco with the reilly stamp go so cheap--this is it for me.

Billy, love the Weird #12! And a toughie in any condition, let alone HG. What was the finishing price?

nice pick ups there, mr esquire

they are nice, but since i found that 6.0 o/w books are "low-grade" i've felt a little less proud of my collection.

I should have said and "one mid-grade book". :gossip:;)

And of course for 1937, 6.0 really is high-grade. :headbang:

Are you proud once again of your collection? If not, send me all the drek. :luhv::whistle:

pride restored! thanks.

past the date i set for my fox run, but couldn't let a 'frisco with the reilly stamp go so cheap--this is it for me.

Billy, love the Weird #12! And a toughie in any condition, let alone HG. What was the finishing price?

$650 as i recall; tad about double-guide. not bad for a 'frisco, i figured. and thanks.

nice pick ups there, mr esquire

they are nice, but since i found that 6.0 o/w books are "low-grade" i've felt a little less proud of my collection.

I should have said and "one mid-grade book". :gossip:;)

And of course for 1937, 6.0 really is high-grade. :headbang:

Are you proud once again of your collection? If not, send me all the drek. :luhv::whistle:

pride restored! thanks.

(thumbs u

I can't believe I booked my holiday to Cyprus during the end of the Heritage and Comiclink auctions, so without having to read several pages can anyone tell me if prices were soft in both auctions or did it vary depending on the book and grade?

Never seen packing like that before from Heritage, that is pretty awesome. I guess that is how they ship big dollar books?

Heritage's packing is always too good. It takes me ages to open up the damn boxes within boxes, and then unravel miles of bubblewrap.

Never seen packing like that before from Heritage, that is pretty awesome. I guess that is how they ship big dollar books?

Heritage's packing is always too good. It takes me ages to open up the damn boxes within boxes, and then unravel miles of bubblewrap.

Always feels like Christmas :cloud9:

After fighting through the boxes, peanuts, bubble wrap, plastic bags, slabs and inner wells, I find what I was after:

:applause: