• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ORIGINAL OWNER WAR BOOKS! MOSTLY DC, A LITTLE ATLAS! NOW DISCOUNTED!

84 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Just picked up a nice group of about 40 War comics from an original owner collection from Virginia. Not everything is high grade, but all solid copies with nice eye appeal. Lots of 10 centers and a few early 12 centers. There are a few grey tones too. And best of all, they are affordable.

Shipping is 4.00 for Media, or $6.00 for Priority mail.

Going to list the Atlas stuff now (and a little preview of the DC stuff), and the DC books will be tonight around 10:00.

:takeit: rules, reasonable PMs considered.

ok, thats it for now, everything else is DC and will start tonight with Our Fighting Forces, Star Spangled War, GI Combat, All American Men of War, and Our Army at War

Here is a sneak preview of some stuff coming up...... (please no PMs on the DCs, everyone will get the same shot at them)

374533859_o.jpg

374533907_o.jpg

374533964_o.jpg

ok, a couple of things before we get going....

If you are after spectacular page quality, the majority of these books are not for you. Most are in the cream to off white range. There are a few of the books which do have white pages and I will point those out (I think they were stored in a different place). But if you like books which actually look better than the grade you are paying for, these books are for you. Lots of nice eye appeal here. A few have an arrival date on back cover.

As always, everything is 100% returnable if you are not happy.

saw Dale going through them in Novi, was a very nice lot of books with great eye appeal.

The same could be said for the lady who bought them in.

except that I didn't go through her

:o