• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One book. Defenders10 CGC 9.6 White Pages. Classic Thor Vs. Hulk.

20 posts in this topic

All Forum rules apply! Payment can be via Check or Money Order.

Nobody on the Probation list.

Book will be shipped Priority Mail, packed very safely. Insurance is optional.

Book has been pressed.

GPA Data shows:

Last Sale- $345.00

12 Month Average - $347.00 (1 sale)

Figured I would sell it here for $330.00 shipped. I had the book on Comic Link, but removed to offer here at a much cheaper price.

First :takeit: gets the book. Everything is negotiable, especially if you have Detective Comics slabs.

002-7-1.jpg

Thanks to Faster Friends on the sweet undercopy. Now just trying to pass along a decent deal to another Forumite.

Pat-

Yea, not alot of 9.6s for sale right now. Unless you count Ebay, and those are priced between 4-500.00 Either whay the book will sit here through the weekend.

All Forum rules apply! Payment can be via Check or Money Order.

Nobody on the Probation list.

Book will be shipped Priority Mail, packed very safely. Insurance is optional.

Book has been pressed.

GPA Data shows:

Last Sale- $345.00

12 Month Average - $347.00 (1 sale)

Figured I would sell it here for $330.00 shipped. I had the book on Comic Link, but removed to offer here at a much cheaper price.

First :takeit: gets the book. Everything is negotiable, especially if you have Detective Comics slabs.

002-7-1.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks John! Glad the book is going to someone who will appreciate it more than me! I will continue my search for the Don Rosa copy. One day I will rebuild 1-30 of Mr. Rosas Defenders!

Thanks John! Glad the book is going to someone who will appreciate it more than me! I will continue my search for the Don Rosa copy. One day I will rebuild 1-30 of Mr. Rosas Defenders!

May I ask why? That strikes me as a very unusual choice of quest to undertake. There must be a backstory to it.

May I ask why? That strikes me as a very unusual choice of quest to undertake. There must be a backstory to it.

:gossip: