• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED: Double Action #3

37 posts in this topic

OK then, screw you, I'll sell it to Vince and your collection will never be complete. The wheels are already in motion. 27_laughing.gif

I happen to have a copy of Double Action #3 as well. Here's a picture of it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't you think it might have looked a little more convincing if the logo had matched Numbers 1 and 2 ??????????????????????

And if it had looked like it was drawn in 1940 rather than by a hyperactive modern four year old ???

For the record guys- I had nothing to do with this post- unfortunately my partner did not sign his name and now I am on the hook.....glad everybody see's it is in jest....I think we all need a good laugh every now and then....

Vincent

PS- I will pay 5x guide for the copy you scanned into the computer...but taht is as high as I will go!!!! angel.gif

Ian,

I'm afraid to inform you that his double action 3 looks exactly like mine!!! (Right down to the 'questionable' artistic talent). While I am somewhat disappointed to find out I am not the only person to own a copy, I can vouch his is legit thumbsup2.gif

As to the cover imagery, what you may not realize is that the artist for DA3, a certain Shyster I. Am, was an artistic visionary that sought not to portray the contemporary sensibilities of the 1940s but to try to anticipate the future direction of art. On the whole, I think he was successful - it looks just like a 1950s de Kooning insane.gif

400137-dekoon1.jpg

400137-dekoon1.jpg.0c69f23b4e4205210717281f7fa3b89f.jpg

Sold at 6X guide. Go ahead and send me a Paypal for $0.00 (guide X 6) plus $3,000 for shipping, handling, and insurance, and I'll get the book right off to you. By the way, no need to worry about the packing job. I'll make sure to pack it reeeeeeeeeeel nice for you. thumbsup2.gif

OK Damn-it 6x guide!

But you must promise to join the Dark Side!!!!!

V

You may look like Mr. Bean, but you definitely don't share his talent for humor.

Please feel free to send me a VF 8.0 Amazing Spider-Man #1. It'll make me feel like I'm 12 again, trading comics with my friends.

Your drawing made us think you were four again.

For the record guys- I had nothing to do with this post- unfortunately my partner did not sign his name and now I am on the hook.....glad everybody see's it is in jest....I think we all need a good laugh every now and then....

Vincent

Ooh, that's a great one, I must remember that for next time. You could have just said the dog made you do it.

My point wasn't that you were taking this too seriously. My point was that your jokes aren't funny. tongue.gif

You may look like Mr. Bean, but you definitely don't share his talent for humor.

A true talent for humour is when you're taking the pi$$ and everyone thinks you're serious and accuses you of having no sense of humour.

My point wasn't that you were taking this too seriously. My point was that your jokes aren't funny. tongue.gif

You want jokes, you got it...

What did Michael Jackson say to Woody Allen?

Got two 5's for a 10? 27_laughing.gifacclaim.gifmakepoint.gif

Timely

You can say whatever smart alec things you want, but I will never sell you the Double Action #3. Your collection will never be complete and you will just have to live with that. makepoint.gif

My point wasn't that you were taking this too seriously. My point was that your jokes aren't funny.

I'm so sorry to disappoint you.

I must try to do better in future.