• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1950's Original Owner Collection Part 1: Disney books.

28 posts in this topic

Recently acquired late Golden Age collection of close to 400 books. First round will be the Disney books.

This collection was originally acquired just outside of Cleveland. The collection made a trip to Canada where the family owned a summer cottage. They were eventually stored there and that's where they stayed till the late 80's when the original owner discovered them and brought them to his home in Florida.

Most are lower grade, but solid, and there will be many bargains. Many have very nice page quality and excellent color.

The collection consists of a wide variety, and no consistency in genre at all. There are a few fairly scarce books in there, and everything from Funny Animal to Super Hero. There are quite a few DCs including some Superman and Batman.

Main things missing from the collection are Horror and War. Also, only a few Atlas books.

Paypal, checks, and money orders are gladly accepted. I'd like payment with in seven days unless alternate terms were agreed upon first.

Shipping is additional, and exact cost based on weight and your location.

"I'll Take It!" via public post or PM wins. Time stamps on posts determine winners in the event of multiple buyers.

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase.

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Absolutely zero cost to the buyer if dissatisfied.

Thanks for looking.