• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Things have been a lot more mellow around here recently

143 posts in this topic

a hushed breeze descends onto the boards. The eyes of the border scout slowly troll back and forth, looking for a disturbance on the horizon. One by one the residents slowly stretch their necks out of newly unshuttered windows. The calm remains. All is still. At once the long opressed posters leap for joy and burst into the street whooping and hollering. Its true! Its really true! Peace has made its way to the boards!

lynchstill1.gif

dancing.gif

rockstarwithalcool1.gif

40BEER1.GIF

vomit.gif

sleeping.gif

a hushed breeze descends onto the boards. The eyes of the border scout slowly troll back and forth, looking for a disturbance on the horizon. One by one the residents slowly stretch their necks out of newly unshuttered windows. The calm remains. All is still. At once the long opressed posters leap for joy and burst into the street whooping and hollering. Its true! Its really true! Peace has made its way to the boards!

lynchstill1.gif

dancing.gif

rockstarwithalcool1.gif

40BEER1.GIF

vomit.gif

sleeping.gif

27_laughing.gif nice work

yeah, its good to have things stirred up & keeps thing interesting. I am not against opposing viewpoints by any stretch, but sometimes its just annoying BS & lies & thats no good.

27_laughing.gif nice work

yeah, its good to have things stirred up & keeps thing interesting. I am not against opposing viewpoints by any stretch, but sometimes its just annoying BS & lies & thats no good.

Opposing viewpoints are great. What I have a problem with is mean-spirited, obsessively negative, egomanical, hypocritical liars.

Opposing viewpoints are great. What I have a problem with is mean-spirited, obsessively negative, egomanical, hypocritical liars.

With a comment like that I wouldn't be surprised to see JC back in a flash. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nothing new there.

27_laughing.gif

Did you notice he changed his sig on the way out?

--------------------

I'll be back to gloat, once the Reaper comes calling for your marvelous CGC investments.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Does that mean we'll see him back soon, or not-so-soon...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What do you all think? shy.gifboo.gif

Opposing viewpoints are great. What I have a problem with is mean-spirited, obsessively negative, egomanical, hypocritical liars

The truth of this matter lays closer to this statement from a logical, and mature rob_react.

Every board needs a JC it keeps it interesting! I mean everyone needs a mountain climber Its a steep one and its one he will never get over.Damn mountain Climbers. Personally I kind of like the guy and look for him to be back real soon!

Davidking623

it's like the yin and yang, it's like the devils advocate, it's like the odd couple, etc. thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Did you notice he changed his sig on the way out?

--------------------

I'll be back to gloat, once the Reaper comes calling for your marvelous CGC investments.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Does that mean we'll see him back soon, or not-so-soon...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What do you all think? shy.gifboo.gif

I think I remember a thread where he vehemently denied that he would gloat if there were a crash. I called him on it and I guess he's proven me right. That's what I think smile.gif

Perhaps JC was banned because he was a shill account for CI... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A 6,000+ post shill account... but technically a shill account nonetheless... confused-smiley-013.gif

And you can add me to the list of people who like the forum better with JC around... But then I like all the unrepentant troublemakers on the board... like Joanna... and blazingbob... and bronzebruce13... and TomG...

Perhaps JC was banned because he was a shill account for CI... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A 6,000+ post shill account... but technically a shill account nonetheless... confused-smiley-013.gif

And you can add me to the list of people who like the forum better with JC around... But then I like all the unrepentant troublemakers on the board... like Joanna... and blazingbob... and bronzebruce13... and TomG...

confused.gif