• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waking Dead TPBs Vol 1-11 for sale SOLD

36 posts in this topic

There's a book that I want to buy,so I'm selling my Waking Dead trades.

Here are some rules :rulez:

(1) I take PayPal and Postal Money Orders only

(2) I can ship only in the U.S. (sorry :( )

(3) Anyone on the probation list don't buy anything,your money isn't good here (tsk)

Here's the books

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

They have been read a few times,but they still look great

Buy the set for :news:$110 $100 :news: Books sold

Thanks for looking :)

I have to agree, Sarah. Just let it sit until this weekend. Some of the regular WD collectors may be late from work or not on until then.

No need to drive yourself crazy every 30 minutes refreshing the page.

I have to agree, Sarah. Just let it sit until this weekend. Some of the regular WD collectors may be late from work or not on until then.

No need to drive yourself crazy every 30 minutes refreshing the page.

doh! Thanks! I have had this set since Vol. 4 came out and did not realize they matched up (you have no idea how retarded I feel right now). You made me run to my book case and throw a bunch of books on the floor lol...

Good luck with your sale! :wishluck:

doh! Thanks! I have had this set since Vol. 4 came out and did not realize they matched up (you have no idea how retarded I feel right now). You made me run to my book case and throw a bunch of books on the floor lol...

Good luck with your sale! :wishluck:

lol Glad I was able to help