• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

Guys, I only got three sketches at this show, but I destroyed my wallet and got some seriously awesome sketches. The pics will tie me over until my submissions come back from CGC. My first of the three deserves a huge huge thanks to Jon Jesperson, and of course the hyper talented Doug Mahnke. If anyone mentions anything about getting any of my sketches colored, I will glad do so if you give me the money to do it.

IMGP0006.jpg

AMAZING, all three are great BUT the Cap really is stunning

Nice sketch (thumbs u

(worship):o Absolutely love the Mahnke sketch!!!

Amazing! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

WOWOWOWOWO.....dude that sketch is AWESOME

Hey Dan are you going to the signing at Past Present Future ?

Nope, I helped set it up but I will be stuck at work all day that Saturday.

Clay will be back though at FSC 2011

Clay didn't finish mine so I have to pick it up at NYCC.

Yeah he thought you would get mad, but I told him just to tell you that he wasn't finish. He's a cool guy once he opens up.

I'm cool with picking it up at NYCC. Mrmylar is doing the same. He told me to hound the heck out of him to make sure he gets it done. I can't wait to see it when it's completed.

Clay didn't finish mine so I have to pick it up at NYCC.

Yeah he thought you would get mad, but I told him just to tell you that he wasn't finish. He's a cool guy once he opens up.

I'm cool with picking it up at NYCC. Mrmylar is doing the same. He told me to hound the heck out of him to make sure he gets it done. I can't wait to see it when it's completed.

Hopefully he doesnt lose your book