• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

I could easily put a stop to that with my ink blot Maleev sketch

Tell me about it. Got one too. Won't even bother posting it. Clever sketch but didn't expect so much "inking" on the cover for the amount charged.

Ya'll post them!

I really wanted to get a Maleev and even tried unsuccessfully to set one up a NYCC, but if there is a good chance that it will turn out bad I may just pass! :(

That is one of the nicest, if not THE nicest sickest DR Doom sketche I have ever seen... :headbang:

Agreed, best Mann sketch cover ever! Mann rocks!

Thats a bold statement..It could be....

Yours is a close second :foryou:

Followed by Mad-dog's brother's Kitty Pryde, then my Thor. :preach:

But all Clay Mann's are great. Haven't seen a bad one yet!

I could easily put a stop to that with my ink blot Maleev sketch

Tell me about it. Got one too. Won't even bother posting it. Clever sketch but didn't expect so much "inking" on the cover for the amount charged.

Same here. I give him a freaking crow piece to work from thinking that its just going to be black and white so naturally it will be easier to do for him. Kicked him an extra 20 (he was talking about his wife being pregnant or whatever) just to be nice. Of course everyone knows no good deed goes unpunished.

I didn't take a final pic because I was so angry (I did take a work in progress pic which I didn't think looked bad). I should've said something when he handed it to me but I can never tell the artist that his work sucks to his face for some reason.

Anyway unless it transforms into a different picture while at CGC, the 2nd it touches my hands its hitting the bay.

That is one of the nicest, if not THE nicest sickest DR Doom sketche I have ever seen... :headbang:

Agreed, best Mann sketch cover ever! Mann rocks!

Thats a bold statement..It could be....

Yours is a close second :foryou:

Followed by Mad-dog's brother's Kitty Pryde, then my Thor. :preach:

But all Clay Mann's are great. Haven't seen a bad one yet!

I beg to differ :baiting: (the one that started it all :) )

ClayMann.jpg